Monday, March 11, 2019

Ironing out Details

My publisher is trying to workout the finer details of pitching the book and preparing it for being listed on Amazon. 

We worked out the final details of the official description. This goes to the sales people, and to Amazon. I eventually chose to use it for the backcover as well but that was later.

I sent them a photo of myself. I'm a photographer, so I was able to take some that I actually liked.

They wanted to know what chapters they could use as "Sample Chapters." Usually that is the first or an early chapter. I chose the first chapter.

Somewhere along the line I remembered that I hadn't submitted my acknowledgements when I submitted the manuscript. Duh. We were so focused on getting the copy-editing done that I just completely neglected to do that. Their preference is for it to have been submitted along with the manuscript so it could be proofread, but they told me the other times I could submit it.


No comments:

Post a Comment